Monday, December 13, 2010

Fried Brain, served fresh daily

For real. I’m not kidding. That’s what I feel like by the time 5 pm rolls around each work day. They stuff and stuff and stuff in more information until we absorb no more.

They compare it to a sponge…well this sponge hit saturation point on Day 2! lol, well maybe last week.

They release us to the phones on Thursday. I’m expecting it to get messy, real messy. Just watch all those “sponges” get wrung out and all the information crammed in these past few weeks? Well it’s gonna be all over the floor and we’re gonna have to figure out how to mop it back up.

How’s that for self-confidence?

I know, I know. I’ll get it. Everyone goes through this. I’m not the first. I’ll be fine.

Eventually.

It doesn’t mean I have to like floundering. I can’t stand feeling lost, overwhelmed, and clueless.

Cue Thursday…cuz that’s where it’s all going down!

Disappointed smile

No comments: