Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blogging

Blogging....I've tried it and pretty much utilized it soley as an outlet for bad days at work. Hopefully those are mostly behind me. I fought to work with my last blog site and am trying this one as a fresh start and hopefully more personalized one.

What will I blog about? I have no clue...guess you better hope my life is more interesting that it seems. I love reading other people's blogs--mostly those involving children...but I have none of those. Hopefully someday you can read the lovely life of my prodegies, but as of today maybe you'll read about my flowers, my family, my job. I suspect there will be days in which I get on my soapbox about life and work and family....

But for today, I play with my blog, my layout and all the nuances that this new site offers me.

No comments: