Monday, April 26, 2010

Environments that make us happy

 My sister has a school assignment where she must draw a picture of herself in an environment that makes her happy. She asked me to take a picture of her at my house (awww…). So I took pictures of the other beings in my house on Sunday in places where they are truly happy…and since I am saddened by my hometown hockey team’s playoff elimination, I am countering that with happy.

Heidi, on my comfy couch in front of the TV (and the computer) in my den…

DSCN0868

Marc, in front of his computer…shocker…

DSCN0873

Jasmine, curled up on a pile of clothes…

DSCN0875

Salem, safely hidden under the bed…

DSCN0887

Sarah and I, in my kitchen…with yummy cookies baking…

DSCN0900 

I should go eat some of these cookies and be happy…

DSCN0877

 

No comments: