Friday, November 5, 2010

A sneak peek into our Halloween festivities

On Saturday night we attended a Halloween party thrown by one of hubs’ co-workers. Hubs also had a wig that really completed his Hercules (or the retired Hercules as he called it) costume, but I failed to get a picture of it. We are hoping a co-worker will have a good picture.

005

We were asked to make this “adult” snack. We will now make them for every party we go to…ok well maybe not every. I present Rummy worms.001

Hercules sure does look good in the kitchen doesn’t he.

003

Because of Disney and our travelling (or at least that’s my excuse) I failed to decorate for Halloween, but I couldn’t leave it like that. So on Halloween I carved pumpkins and decorated the house. Last year we had almost 70 trick-or-treaters so I felt the effort would be worth it. This year we only had 35. By 7:30, they were done. What a disappointment. Oh well.

 

I present my decorations:

009

 

012014

015016

1 comment:

Eric Knox said...

You havent returned dads snake yet? Bad Tracy