Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedded Wednesday on a Thankful Thursday

It’s been a while since I’ve done a Wedded Wednesday post. Partially because the post I link up with has been busy bringing their bundle of joy home through a snow storm.

Then there’s my lack of blog postings because I got a job. Frankly, it’s handing me my rear on a platter. Simple classes aren’t supposed completely drain you (although, yesterday I felt more energetic after work than I have in a while, so I made cookies. You want some? Come visit—just pardon my dust bunnies).

And then there’s my "little project" that I’ve been spending  a lot of time on. People go shopping! =>Pick a Little Brown Cow link, any link=> => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => => =>=> => =>

But seeing as tomorrow/today is Thanksgiving, I just can’t skip this post this week.

This little venture was discussed/conceived of/twinkled-in-my-eye back here in October. It was a thought, an idea. An I-probably-could-do-it-I’m-not working-I-have-time project. I just needed someone on board who, um, had some artistic talent. I’ve got some, but none to spare, if you catch my drift.

What’s that? What does that rambling have to do with Wedded Wednesday you ask?

Why, it has everything to do with it. I would never of actually gone forward with it if hubs hadn’t said “that’s a good idea, you should do it.” And so, I did it. WE did it—clearly the Little Brown Cow isn’t mooing without Brandy (you see how I did that? Mooing? You got it…sorry. Bad jokes are genetic).

But hubs gave me the confidence to spread the confidence. And, Brandy, you know what? We are going to make this take off!

And throughout this whole process, hubs repeatedly lets me know he’s proud of me for following though, putting so much time and effort in this, and, even with his support and confidence in us, he was surprised at how professional the final work is. (See, professional…buy it! buy it! buy it!) It’s not unique in the product field (nursery décor), but that design, it’s pretty-Brandy-unique.

And so I am so thankful that I have a husband that says, Go for it! Dream your dreams…and together we’ll watch them take off.

That’s what I’m thankful for today…how about you? What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving from the Hubs and I!

DSCN3098

 

No comments: