Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stepping out Saturday (and Sunday): A weekend of Firsts

What a weekend!!!

On Saturday, we headed over to my brother and sister-in-law’s for Monkey Butts 1st Birthday Party. It was a warm day and an informal affair, so I was all casual in some Target purchased shorts, and LL Bean flip flips. A mostly undocumented outfit. But Munchkin celebrated in style, wearing an absolutely adorable Carter’s dress (an, erm, size 18M dress…what the what?!)

 

The Monkey Butt was styling in his own special Birthday shirt made by yours truly. I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out, but I was pretty pleased with it (and you guys? It has googly eyes!!!).

The next day was my first Mother’s day. We were more formally attired as we went to mass earlier in the day. I was pleased to be able to still wear a dress that I bought three years earlier from good ol’ JCPenney’s.  Munchkin wore two outfits, because her first outfit was a sailor suit. While absolutely beautiful,

the sailor suit is white…and well, when she eats she looks like this:

So a white outfit+food=not on my watch. I only got this one picture of her in that outfit…just waking up from the baby napping spot.

DSC02371

The rest of the day she was ever so cute (and probably much more comfy) in her romper from Koala Baby.

DSC02402

DSC02403DSC02407DSC02408

Again, for this Stepping Out, I’m linking up with Mandy from Harpers Happenings:

No comments: